If you live in Toronto or will be visiting during October for some of the great Halloween events, we can provide you with hourly or daily limo service. Our fleet includes limousines and party buses for every occasion. We can accommodate as few as three people or as many as 56. We provide limo service for special nights out on the town and will be happy to accommodate you for the Halloween festivities in Toronto. We’ll pick you up at your location and provide you with transportation back to your hotel or home when the evening is over. All of the limos in our fleet are comfortable and roomy.
Halloween Howler Club Crawl 2014
The Halloween Howler Club Crawl is the biggest Halloween event for students in Canada, with more than 10,000 students across Canada celebrating at once. The club crawl is a huge event in Toronto.
Get a group of your friends together and rent a stretch limo, a Hummer stretch, or a party bus to get into the hottest Halloween parties in the city. You’ll get into four of the top Halloween parties in Toronto, participate in costume contests, and get drink specials all night.
Wanderlust – A Nightmare On Enfield
Wanderlust is one of the top monthly events in Toronto’s club scene, with a special Halloween edition on October 31st at And Company Resto Bar. The big party starts at 9 pm with a DJ, drink special, and bottle service packages.
Blackout at Maison Mercer
Blackout Halloween Night starts at Maison Mercer at 10 pm. The upscale nightclub in the Toronto Entertainment district features state-of-the-art sound and lighting. Maison Mercer is one of the hottest nightclubs in the city. The Halloween bash features a DJ, all your favorite drinks with Halloween specials, and bottle service.
Freakshow Product Nightclub
The Product features its annual Halloween Freakshow on Thursday, October 30th. The doors are open at 9 pm. Everyone is encouraged to wear costumes. Product is one of the most elite clubs in Toronto, so contact us early to make reservations for your group. We’ll get you to the club in style.
Ghost Ship 2014
The scariest cruise you’ll ever take is on Lake Ontario on Halloween night. The Empress of Canada cruise ship leaves the pier at 9 pm. The cruise features a DJ, a buffet-style dinner, and drinks. Make sure to come in costume. The partygoer with the best costume gets a cash prize. The ship is heated and covered in the event of cold weather.
You’ll want to enjoy all the Halloween festivities in Toronto and be sure to do it safely. After a fun evening of celebrating, you limo will be waiting to drive you and your friends back to your home or hotel. You don’t have to worry about driving yourself after enjoying your favorite drinks. Call us today to discuss your plans for the hottest Halloween parties in Toronto. Our professional drivers are courteous and friendly, and our limousines are roomy and comfortable with plenty of space for those elaborate Halloween costumes.
- 11 Nov 2014Limousine Rentals for Toronto Ski Holidays
- 06 Oct 2014Toronto Halloween Events For Grownups
- 15 Sep 2014What Everybody Ought to Know About Hockey In Toronto
- 05 Aug 2014Getting Around To Events In Toronto
- 05 Jul 2014Concerts and Limos for Summer 2014
- 27 Jun 2014Book A Limo for Graduation Day
- 06 May 2014Your Limo Is Waiting: Tips For Selecting the Right Limo
- 16 Apr 2014The Magic Of Hiring A Limo For Prom Night
- 10 Mar 2014Advantages Of Hiring A Limo For Corporate Service In Toronto
- 19 Feb 2014Five Valuable Benefits of Limo Services for Special Events
- 08 Jan 2014Add a Touch of Class to your Toronto Wedding
- 02 Dec 2013Taking A Limo From The Airport In Toronto
- 03 Nov 2013The Best Bachelorette Party Ideas for Toronto
- 02 Oct 2013Proper Etiquette When Riding In A Limo
- 16 Sep 20134 Reasons to Hire a Limo in Toronto